Easy ways to help fundraising
As well as getting involved with our seasonal events and campaigns, there are some really simple and easy ways you can help raise funds.
Co-op Community Fund
Swallowfield PTFA are delighted to have been chosen for the 2021/22 round of the Co-op Local Community Fund. This scheme helps us raise funds directly towards our Early Years nature area. The funding round started in October 2021 and will run for 12 months until 22 October 2022. During this time, Co-op members will be able to select Swallowfield PTFA as their cause.
- To sign up, visit coop.co.uk/membership to become a Co-op Member
- Add Swallowfield PTFA as your cause
- Get spending in your local store!
It only costs £1 and you’ll be making money for the PTFA every time you shop in store and use your membership card / keyring. You can even download the Co-op app and simply scan your QR code at the checkout.
Amazon Smile allows you to donate 0.5% of your eligible purchases at Amazon.com to a charity of your choice. There is no extra cost to you or the charity, it’s completely FREE!
- Sign up at smile.amazon.co.uk and select Swallowfield Lower School PTFA as your charity
- Every time you shop at Amazon.com, just start from smile.amazon.co.uk and carry on as normal
Once set up, can can easily view your Amazon Smile Impact via your account to see how much you have generated – it soon adds up!
STIKINS Name Labels
What do I need to do?
- Choose your name labels online at www.stikins.co.uk
- Enter the school fundraising code 22716 at the checkout.
Climb Quest Milton Keynes (COMING SOON)
Watch this space for a 10% discount code for all climbs. Every time you spend using the code (TBC), Swallowfield PTFA earns credits towards climb sessions, which will be used for pastoral and motivational sessions.
Our Scholastic Wish List contains the books and resources needed for our school library and classrooms. Many of the books also earn us 20p in extra free books for every £1 you spend.
What do I need to do?
- Browse our Wish List at schools.scholastic.co.uk/swallowfield
- It’s quick and easy to order and pay securely online. Your donation will be delivered directly to school.
Maybe you’ve been thinking of running a marathon, or your child wants to do something cool to raise funds for their school. A Just Giving page allows you to collect sponsorship that goes directly to your chosen charity.
- Go to Swallowfield Lower School PTFA – JustGiving
- Click ‘Fundraise for us’
- Personalise your fundraising page and let people know why Swallowfield is important to you
- Start sharing your JustGiving link to family and friends!